SERVPRO is Here to Help Restore Your Property After a Disaster
SERVPRO is well-known for getting there faster when disaster strikes--but there's another reason SERVPRO of Crowley and South Johnson County should be one of your first calls when disaster strikes.
Our “restore first” mentality when it comes to your property helps reduce interruptions to your everyday life and gets your home or business back to pre-disaster conditions. This is aided by the use of specialized equipment and cleaning techniques.
Knowing who to call first after a fire has damaged your property is stressful. SERVPRO is here to lessen that stress. Once you contact us, our team will get started right away to service your damage needs.
Our highly trained team will develop a unique plan, tailored to your needs, because every fire damage event is different. Here are the steps that are generally included in our process:
1. Emergency contact. Once you’ve made the initial contact with us, you will be asked to answer a series of questions regarding the fire damage. This helps us make sure our team is dispatched with the appropriate equipment and resources.
2. Inspection and fire damage assessment. When our team arrives on the scene, they will inspect and test adjoining rooms of the property to determine the extent of fire, smoke and soot damage. This helps us determine the right plan of action moving forward.
3. Immediate board-up and roof-tarp service. Because fire damage can compromise windows, walls and roofs, we will make sure that your property is secure and protected from further damage by boarding up missing windows and walls and placing a tarp on damaged roofs.
4. Water removal and drying (if water damage is present). Water damage from a fire is almost inevitable. We’ll begin the removal process right away and then use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the remaining water and finish up the drying process.
5. Removal of smoke and soot from all surfaces. Our techniques and equipment are specialized to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls and other surfaces.
6. Cleaning and sanitizing. If your items, structures, and surfaces are able to be restored, we will clean them. After cleaning, we use industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment to help remove stubborn odors.
7. Restoration. This is our final step in the process of getting your property back to pre-fire condition. Restoration can include minor repairs like replacing drywall, painting and installing new carpet. It could also call for major repairs like reconstruction of damaged areas.
Remember, if you need us, we’ll be there—no matter the time or day. The team of highly trained restoration experts at SERVPRO of Crowley & South Johnson County is available for emergency cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.