Should I Clean My Carpet After a Water Leak in Joshua?
The Pros at Your Local Joshua SERVPRO Clean Carpets after Removing Excess Water
Dealing with the aftermath of a water leak in your home is never a pleasant experience, especially when coupled with the humidity-causing heat in Joshua. The excess moisture from the leak coupled with the humidity often creates strong unpleasant odors, leaving your home in need of deep cleaning. This includes your carpet, even after extracting the moisture.
Does SERVPRO Use a Specialized Process to Clean Carpets?
Our Technicians Use Specialized Preconditioning and Rinsing Processes
Water mitigation in your Joshua home requires a thorough understanding of how to properly remove excess moisture through the use of proper technique and equipment. It also requires thorough cleaning to ensure restoring your house to preloss condition. Your carpet may appear clean but still can hold unwanted odor and debris, making deep-cleaning necessary.
What is the Importance of a Pilating Rake?
- It agitates the surface to ensure the deepest clean.
- It allows technicians to focus on heavily soiled or high-traffic areas.
- When finishing, technicians use it to rake your carpet all in one direction for a professional, finished look.
Why do Technicians Precondition the Carpets?
- Preconditioning ensures the longest-lasting and most thorough cleaning.
- It is another way to treat extra soiled or high-traffic areas.
- It provides extra dwell time for the Pre-Spray and Traffic Lane Cleaner.
During carpet cleaning, our technicians systematically move furniture to ensure all the impacted areas are treated. Then, after rinsing the solution, they extract excess moisture in a v-shaped pattern before using the pilate rake to create a finished look.
For 24/7 assistance cleaning your carpets, Contact SERVPRO of Crowley & South Johnson County at (817) 297-8588. We make it, "Like it never even happened."
Click here to learn more about Joshua.